I was at work and didnt know that, maybe he will say something about it on ESPNradio with Dan.
What was said on there?
I was at work and didnt know that, maybe he will say something about it on ESPNradio with Dan.
What was said on there?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
what's not mentioned in his letter is that he was the one who started the ruckus by throwing a punch...and his comments regarding Allen's past wife were quite inappropriate at the time
Where have you seen anything that says there was a punch thrown....I've read several recaps and yet to see that.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
This whole election is disguishing, on both sides.
As for this particular guy, this is about his mindset:
--Wanted to come in, ask a pointed, heated and personal question irreleveant to the election. Why? To provoke and incite some type of reaction, verbal or physical, from Allen or one of his cronies (which he apparently did successfully). This was his goal because as so as soon as this happened he could cry foul, abuse, and assult, get the media's attention, and bring negative press to Allen. In a way, it's a type of "dirty" political tactic to sully the opposition (yeah, i know, every political tactic is dirty).
And the guy obviously had an agenda (who doesn't?). He was quoted in the Cav Daily (UVa student paper) as saying he didn't give Webb any kind of that pointed question because "I'm not out to get Webb fired; I'm out to get Mr. Allen fired." I mean, I think that speaks for itself.
(on a side note, Allen's whole smear campaign, mostly about some stupid novels, is pretty classless also.)
Agree its a battle of 2 parties who are going to whatever extreme it takes to get their desired result
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
anyone who believes in the american government is an idiot, period. your having the wool pulled over your eyes and you dont even know it. I think some guys once said in a manor that if your government grows larger than its means, it needs to be destroyed, we are living in a modern day roman empire, our 200 years is up, argue and divide ourselves even more in this country, with everyday we grow more against one another and the machine grows stronger
Bookmarks